We have qualified tax accountant that are meticulous and efficient, and knows how the tax laws apply to businesses in your industry. We’ll make sure you take advantage of all the credits and deductions you’re entitled to so your business can hold on to more profits. We help with:
- Business tax preparation including S-Corps, LLC, Partnership, Sole Proprietorship
- Quarterly Tax Payments
- Form-990 tax preparation for nonprofit organizations
- Multi-state tax filings for businesses
- State and local sales tax
- Form 940/941/944 federal withholding requirements
You run your business, we’ll handle your books! In fact, we can come to you so you would not have to be away from your office. We are flexible in accommodating to your existing processes or help you establish new processes moving forward.
We provide top-quality bookkeeping services at competitive rates. You do not have to break the bank to get reliable bookkeeping. As a locally owned Bay Area business, you get the dedication and attention of a small business bookkeeping service with the expertise of experienced certified public accountants. Our commitment to client service will save you time and money, helping you streamline your day-to-day procedures and letting you focus on growing your business.
Here are some typical bookkeeping services we offer:
- Managing Accounts Payables / Accounts Receivables
- Payroll Processing
- Cash Reconciliation
- Inventory Management
- Financial Statement Preparation
You don’t need all the answers when forming or running a business—just come to us! We can advise your business from start to finish.
A good business plan guides you through each stage of starting and managing your business. You’ll use your business plan as a roadmap for how to structure, run, and grow your new business. It’s a way to think through the key elements of your business.
We help you with:
- Prepare an initial business plan to clarify your marketing, management, and financial plans.
- Choose State of Incorporation: California, Delaware, or another state.
- Select a business structure that best fits your needs by evaluating tax advantages, legal exposure, ease of operation, and portability should you need to relocate.
- Choose your company’s name and alternatives
- Prepare and file formation documents
- Obtain a federal tax number (“Employer Identification Number” or “EIN”)
- Prepare and file all required state and local licenses and permits.
- Open business bank account and credit card
- Obtain any necessary licenses or permits, including sales tax permit
- Select the right accounting software by evaluating your budget, needs, and hardware.
- Set up a home office so you can maximize your tax deductions.
- Provide payroll and payroll tax-filing when you bring on your first employee.
- Establish billing and collection procedures to maximize your cash flow.
We take pride in our extensive technical knowledge, ethical standards and meticulous attention to detail. Whether you need to audit a financial statement to qualify for funding or suspect suspicious activities, our professionals will work with you every step of the way.
Audits are advanced procedures that require a detailed review of financials, third-party confirmations (such as confirmations of sales by major customers and confirmation of bank balances with banks), and understanding of business processes. We can provide reliable auditing that enables your business to prove to suppliers, employees, and other stakeholders in your company that your financial reporting is credible.
Businesses need auditors and advisors who understand their industry, their long-term strategy and any risks that need to be assessed and managed. For companies of a certain size, or companies with certain debt/equity funding requirements, audited financial statements may be required. An audit is the highest level of assurance possible, above a review and compilations.
No one wants to discover signs of embezzlement or fraud in their business. If it does happen to you, you’ll want a team who can uncover what went wrong, who was involved, the financial and legal impacts, and what steps you can take next. Our experienced accountants have expertise performing fraud investigations, determining economic damages and liability, working with legal counsel, and serving as expert witnesses.
With strong internal controls in place, you’ll be confident that you’re managing risk and running your business as efficiently as possible. Say good-bye to months where the ledgers don’t quite add up. Understand if you’re at risk for fraud and how to prevent it. We’ll start with a full assessment and recommendation of controls for your business, help you implement them, provide employee training, and review the results.
We always welcome you to come see us in person!
200 Serra Way #32
Milpitas, CA 95035
Email: [email protected]